How May I Help You?

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Home is Where?

Hello there, 

It's me again. In an effort to make this blog look like a more personal archive, I plan on changing the name to something that sounds a bit more me, Idk! I've a few options in mind but it would take a while to choose. I'm so exhausted lately, I don't know why. Oh, it's the weekend and it has been quite an interesting week mentally for me. This Saturday in particular was nothing special, it was just chaotic and I don't like chaos. I was about to write something but I forgot what it was.  

Oh yes, I remember now. Home!! What is home to you? I mean how do you define home? Someone said to me when I was in high school "Home is where the heart is" and that has stuck with me forever.  I made home out of someone until another person said "Don't make home out of people cuz they leave". Well, that person was right. Everyone who gave me sane advice and taught me valuable lessons left or I left or maybe we just drifted apart. Well not everyone, but the majority. I will be forever indebted to them for these lessons. 

Anyways, like I was saying. Home! I have been in search of my home for the longest time. I mean don't get me wrong, I have a great family, a great house and great friends but, well, there's a but. 

But, I haven't felt at home for a long time. How even do you feel at home? What is that feeling exactly? 

Maybe, writing about my feelings so openly isn't a good idea and maybe I should've written everything anonymously.  But, oh well, f**k it. I already have a bunch of notes on my phone that aren't ever making it anywhere. 

I don't know what home is or how it feels to be at home. 

One day maybe I'll find my home. For now, I find solace in writing, reading and confiding in Bangtan. That's right, I am an ARMY and the fangirl in me is bound to come out sooner than the later. 

I have no freaking idea if anything that I wrote above made any sense at all but I just poured my heart out. Maybe, I'll find my home someday. Maybe I'll just keep wondering and wandering. Either way, it's a beautiful life. 😍 
 
Love🥂,
A❤️💜


3 comments:

  1. We are all homesick for the familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it that even the familiar doesn't feel like home? Why is it that I am homesick for the unfamiliar?

      Delete

Hey, what's up? What do you think about this post? <3