How May I Help You?

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Friendship~ The Essence Of LIfe!


Hey everyone, what's up? Since. this is my first post on this blog, it had to be special right? As we are starting a new journey, let's talk about friendship.💗
Pic Courtesy: Google Images!

Friendship- What is friendship to you? For me it is the essence of life. Friendship is something which begins at where everything ends. It is a bond which can't be described in words. Friendship is where quality matters over quantity. It doesn't matter if you have a gang of hundred people and you get no one by your side in your tough times but if you've one friend who's there for you no matter what, then my dear don't let that person go. He/she is your one true friend. True friends are the gem of life. When you got a true friend your life lightens up from every side. If you're worried about who your true friends really are, then don't worry because eventually it'll be clear as water. When you feel lonely and feel like you've lost everything your best-friend will be there saying "Chill man, let's go out" . Remember we never lose friends, we just know who our friends really are!
Pic Courtesy: Google Images.

Summing this up by a few lines:

Saying this out loud 
You make me proud; 
An angel in disguise 
You never fail to surprise. 
For one thing I fear 
I hate to see you in tears. 
I promise you my friend 
This bond I’ll let never end!

Pic Courtesy: Google images.
                                             


This post is dedicated to my best friend Anuradha. I love you to the moon and back!


So, this friendship day gift your friends by showing your gratitude towards them. Trust me the smile they'll have is worth more than a million dollars.




Happy Friendship Day!

Pic Courtesy: Google images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what's up? What do you think about this post? <3