How May I Help You?

Sunday, August 5, 2018

A Letter To My Younger Self.

Hey everyone, what's up. So, for my next blog post I decided to write a letter to my 16 year old self who struggled a lot with everything. I'm not writing this to gain sympathy or anything. I just thought of sharing something which I think may help a lot of young people who are struggling with some issues. This letter may come as a shock to many of my family and friends or more than shock I'd like to say surprise. It's extremely personal and close to my heart.


Pic Courtesy: Google Images.

Dear Airene,
                     Hi! How are you? Though I know the  answer to this question but still I thought this would be a good start. Life is miserable I know. You are sixteen and you are consistently failing in everything. Your grades are dropping. You are confused. Your friends are leaving and nobody understands you. You are suffering from major depression and anxiety. You can't sleep at night. You feel like ending your life and there's nothing for you to live with.
Pic Courtesy: Google Images,
Trust me, girl you are wrong. Those sleeping pills aren't gonna help you. Why are you harming yourself? The people who made you shed tears aren't worth it. Trust me, you're going to realise it a few years later. You've got your parents who I know is a little overprotective now but trust me you're the world to them. They've got no one except you. You have got an amazing boyfriend who loves you unconditionally and will be with you years from now. You've got your best friend who is willing to go against the world for you. You have got a mother like cousin who loves you like her own daughter. Don't keep things shut to yourself. Open up, talk to someone , get help. Those grades on the paper doesn't decide your value. Eventually, you'll do what you love and always wanted. You'll be happy and content in life. You have lost many people and Thank God you did. You don't need them. Learn to love yourself a little.
Pic Courtesy: Google Images.


Trust me, life's gonna be a thousand times better than what it is now. You will still struggle but you will overcome it like a boss. You'll be stronger and better. You will have people who will love you with all their life and you'll love them back. They'll accept you for who you are, what you are and how you are. You are going to be a die hard animal lover. You'll have lots of pet.
Pic Courtesy: Google Images.

So, gain lessons from these experience and start living your life. You don't want to miss out on so many awesome things. Trust me, life is short and worth giving a shot.
                                                                                                                                     Yours truly,
From a better, stronger and happier
Your  21 year old self.
Pic Courtesy: Google Images

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what's up? What do you think about this post? <3